Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Why?

When you do find the words, please tell me.
Write me a letter, call me up, email me.
Anything.
Just let me know why.
Why?
What we had was so good, if you say that all you've said before wasn't a lie, then just let me know why, why the sudden change?
I sit up for more than half the night just thinking, trying to find where it went wrong. And I can't think of anything, can't pinpoint anything.
I stay awake with the tiniest sliver of hope that you'd explain yourself.
What are the wrong reasons? Enlighten me, because right now I'm wandering around, lost, wondering.

Don't hurt yourself, you said.
I can't do much more damage than you've already done anyway.

I'm so lost right now you've no idea.
Will you even read this?
So much has changed, at least on your behalf.
Do you hurt too?
Or not.

No comments: